I have been following this from the beginning.

To all of you anti union people out there I say this, If the unions have done nothing for you then give back all the health care insurance, and go back to earning $1.00/hour and working 20 hours a day with out getting time and a half. Oh yes all those gaurds on the equipment you run take off you don't need any saftey equipment, there are 10 more people out there to take your job when you loose an arm or get your skull crack open.

With every ones attitude all for me and screw every one else this whole thing is going down the drain. It is this attitude that is causing jobs to go offshore. The CEO's are showing this and they are convincing the ave. worker of the same. As individuals we will be crushed, as a united group we will be recconized. Our whole system is about groups, look at what happened with Clinton, he went about impossing gun control, so every one of us joined the NRA as a group to hold on to what we had. It is the same with jobs, as individuals we are crushed, as a group we must be delt with. I am not saying that every thing the unions do is good but they are doing a lot more good for the worker in this country than any other group. You don't think our goverment is going to help us do you? Who is standing up for the little guy? There are people that are very content to put parts together every day, that is there talent. Others are engineers, tool makers, plumbers, etc.. but every one has the ability to work. What is going on today is that these jobs are going away across the ponds and not coming back. We need to stand together and do something about this before it is to late, or else the next Iraq we will have to get our guns and tanks from China. Good luck! If things continue at the present pace no one will be earnning enough money put to food on the table much less a roof over our heads. The price of goods continuess to increase but my pay check is the same as in 98. Yes I have taken cuts, as I am not in a union. Has it helped? NO!!! The jobs are still going to China, or Mexico, or where ever.

As a Tooling Engineer I know that some of this work can be done cheeper here. For instance 4 jobs were just sent to China, when 2 of them were bid $6,000.00 less by tool shops in the USA. But some one high up insists they all go to China. Explain this to me, where is the logic? This doesn't take in to account the quality of the tools we will get. We are setting our people up to fail with inferior tooling. Of course they can't make good product with junk tools.

So you all keep on being one for your self and screw the rest. Cause sooner or later it is going to bit you in the ass. What goes around comes around, and it is coming a lot sooner than you think.