Boggy, I think that is why so many jobs go offshore these days. The union gets wage raises, then the Co raises prices to compensate, the the union calls for higher wages to pay the new higher prices for the same old thing and the cycle just repeats over and over.

Now some say all workers share in the strides the union made for its workers, and yes in the beginning they were good for the members and others. But now we all pay the price for the escalation in the economy and there is no end unless the cycle is broken.

Remember 5 cent Cokes, 25 cent per pack cigarettes and 23 cent a gallon gas? That was because you may have earned 50-75 dollars a week. Comparing the price of housing and living then and now will show a net LOSS of buying power if you don't do credit! If you do, note that the level of individual debt is so high today many will NEVER get out, their estate, if there is one, will have to make the final settelment.

OK, Nomex undies on.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me