8Ball,

If you feel the need to attack me personally again, have at it; I've got big shoulders, and you wouldn't be the first.

My apology to you... No attack was intended... i think that your views are wrong, but i have good friends who think that i am just as wrong... Boy, are they ever misguided...

the tactics that you say these strikers used were in fact criminal acts, and should have been dealt with as such... i know that such things have happened...

i also recognize that lawful, peaaceful picketers have been shot, hung, and burned out of their homes by company muscle...

neither scenario outlined above typifies labor relations today.....

it's been said here that unions are forcing manufacturors to take their work abroad.....

statistically, right to work states are losing jobs overseas on an equal basis with union states...

it's all about the dollar today and a profit can be seen as a loss if someone else profits bigger... fiscal gamesmanship is the biggest threat to our way of life... it used to be that a conservative was such both fiscally and morally, in most cases... today a fiscal conservative need not hold to morally conservative values..... john w

"Chances Will Be Taken"