I'm laughing hard here.....here's the link to the other thread, perhaps Bart, you'd care to point out where I've not been "above board"... https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...mp;amp;o=&fpart=all&vc=1

...it appears to me YOU were the one spouting untruths, misinfirmation and pure bull$hit.

One thing that some of you guys are missing is that ALL retirees pensions and benefits are paid from a giant account that the interest alone pays all expences.

Untruth

I recall that the largest fund had hundreads of billions in it

misinformation (and somewhat amusing)

It is hard to explain to a regular employee why the company should pay 40 board members 50k for a working weekend,not counting travel and per diem. This happens 4 or 5 times a year

bull$hit

While you're straightening me out on those points why don't you go ahead and answer johnw's questions (which for your info are a well thought, gentlemanly response to my prior post, something with which you obviously have little experience) about the company by which you're employed?...but oh yeah, I forgot...you'll have to get your union rep to do that for you since you don't seem to KNOW anything about the company.....

THEN, you can show me where on this thread I said I support a "scab"...what I said was I don't know enough of the situation to pass judgment.

Lastly, why don't you share your (deep I'm sure) thoughts on Mr. Bahr and Ullico.....

We all wait with bated breath......