Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Boy.

Is this where I get to joke, for a change, about how hard y'all seem to making something that is simple? smile

Butler Creeks aren't perfect, but they stay closed and generally don't break for me. I did break the red button on one. Once. I've had them leak in all-day rain exposure before (but mostly not leak).

Where I hunt deer the range is often very close. Even the little "fwoop" they make opening can be a problem. When I've messed with bikini covers (I own one) there's too much motion and noise to get them off.

Anyway I'm just surprised to see so many having trouble with the BC's.

I can recall several times over the last decade of guiding sitting in the lodge trying to get a client's push-button yuppie flippie uppie scope covers to come open when they're supposed to......recall one set that worked great next to the stove, but out in the cold........

If it don't have batteries, or buttons, or dials, the yuppies won't buy it these days.........

I'm actually liking the looks of the Scopeshield.

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.