Originally Posted by slowr1der
My advice is, if the Butler Creeks work for you, keep on using them.

For me, the new production ones don't work. I've not had a problem with my older set, but the newer ones I've had don't hold up for me. This is a very common issue that's been discussed on many sites, including Opticstalk.com, Snipershide.com, etc. So for the ones of us who keep breaking them, we obviously need to find an alternative. Just because you haven't broken yours doesn't mean that we are having the same luck. No need to come in here, post after post, bashing people who would like an alternative.

If the Butler Creeks work for you, that's great.

Much enjoying that you think an elastic powered open ended sack atop your scope,is going to do anything but hang up on schit and concentrate moisture where you least want it?!!? Schit don't get much funnier than that! It was a very nice touch that you prefaced that brainfart with the muse that you were going to "Field Test" the ruse by a "hard" Hunt and then came full circle to reiterate that the piece of [bleep] schit filled up with water,as your "revelation". The only way to top them "findings",would be to hang a pic of what that "Hard Hunt" garnered in regards to punched tags and touch a wee bit on the AO and it's particulars. Laffin' in advance!

Hoping you remain powerless in your refrain to quit while you're well behind,but if not,feel free to cite some "Hunt" particulars,then say a little sumptin' about the rifle,glass and fodder. Dare ya'!

Short jaunt today,due to being snowchow...yet still BC's prevailed.

Laffin'

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

JG Texas Tea Bagger,

As per always,your Imagination is on fire...undoubtedly due to perpetual practice. Let's toss you some Reality to mull much to your chagrin,though the video of you gunning the BAR was par for your pathetic course.

This is what we in the Business call a "Double Tap",which is a brace of boolits headed to the same aiming point. Give it a whirl some time,but start with your SuperSoaker and slowly work your way up to 22LR.

[Linked Image]

This what we in the Business call "Barrel Break-in",along with POA/POI melding in the sub .5MOA realm and a correlation to zero integrity,with a touch of atmospheric condition slipping ala copious BC and skookum launch speed. I savvy that it's Greek to you,which would be the point.

Link Bitches

This what we in the Business call "in Your [bleep] Dreams".

Dream On Bitch

As per always,I eagerly await the next installment of the Do-Nothing Gang's fabrications,as proffered by their Collective Imaginations.

You go girls!