Originally Posted by huntsman22
Originally Posted by SteelCityArcher
Here is a link to Boxer's profile page.

Stop the Insanity

Click the "Ignore User" button in the middle of the page.

That is the best we can do instead of feeding his ego with our
responses.

Maybe this will work until he is banned for personal attacks, which the mods should have done LONG ago in my opinion.

Ignore 'stick?..... And miss out on pearls like this?
Originally Posted by Boxer
vocation don't change my location,despite your consternation of the situation,which only fuels your frustration. Funny how yesterday's realizations,fuel your Imaginations.

' 'tions'(shuns),puns and prose, pepsi out the nose.

Those with the biggest wedgies, are always calling for this kinda stuff. Dang man, if your panties are that wadded....

Yep..
LiL Fish = Don Rickles...

Hint!!

Love all the photo's that the rest of the do-nothing gang are posting also..
Neat!

Another good one from another thread that had me "rolling".. laugh

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Boxer
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
So, for the AI proponents, have you ever made a shot with the .223 AI that could not have been made with the good ol standard .223 Rem? whistle

I routinely have a knack for making shots that you couldn't do with your best dose of Imagination...it's how I roll.

Well we all know that. cool

I was just asking if you, with your sheer awesomeness, had ever made a shot with your trusty .223 AI that you, again with your sheer awesomeness, could not have done with a standard chamber.

I was in no way comparing my meager shooting with your superlative skills honed through years of rigorous practice and a heaping dose of pure natural skill. wink

Oh by the way I think that little shoot is going to happen again this spring in Montana. You ought to wander on down south and give a little demo of �How You Roll�.

I am �rolling� right now. laugh laugh laugh

Last edited by Nrut; 01/15/12.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..