As a rule I'm Running & Gunning/Casting & Blasting solo...not many like to get as wet and as cold as I,under the auspice of fun. Tough to wrangle a tripod into the fray and get a scald upon focus and composition in the perpetual deluge. Not a fan of a shutter release being in the frame,though I do seem to get my money's worth outta the 1D3's self timer for various applications,which typically involve dragging the shutter.

Between Sports and school,it's tough to pry the kids away from prior commitments and I'm slow to steal them away from same. Sister is away on yet another B-ball Tourney for nearly a week,so that's a gyp. Will have a 10yr old Wingman this morning,so opportunity will be ripe for pics and despite my deafness...it do sound like there's some weather out there to spice things up,unless SAC has B-52's taking off out of the backyard.(grin)

I use 400 Steelhead as a relative barometer of evaluation for a year's merit. 200 in the Winter and an equal number in the Spring,but typically stomp that number all to hell. Running & Gunning is my favorite way to dupe victims,covering lotsa ground and flicking into the shadows,though I'm quick to toss big tides and copious rainfall into my arsenal,by focusing far lower than most on a given system and cutting things off at the pass. The key is a good set of cork shoes,a slung Otter/Woof rifle and predator instincts.

Love my ShamWow but it's tough on fur,even though Otters is wired together far more ruggedly than most Critters. That being said,I tote a myriad of wares,but cain't seem to walk past my 223AI Rocktucky less grabbing hold of same. It's made alotta rifles jealous and I've far more than alotta rifles.

Coming full circle,if it ain't BC's you are pissing up a [bleep] rope,though I always enjoy the harrowing Tales of the Do-Nothing Gang and the schit that they almost did,in a place they almost was,with gear they nearly had. Priceless humor all! Here's hoping they remain powerless in their refrain to fuel that fire,as few appreciate a good belly laugh more than I.

[Linked Image]