Originally Posted by TannerGun
always liked the videos of your daughter busting black bears... Good good stuff. Let's see some more of those!

April ain't that far away. It is an intellesting dichotomy of sorts,that a little girl puts more big Critters on the ground than the Snake Oil Salesman,Texas Teabaggers and the rest of the Do-Nothing Gang.

Looks like BC's to me,both in lens caps and Scoring.(grin)

[Linked Image]

'nagan,

Found it ratholed,while reloading K-Hornet fodder this morning. Took a pic of the business card and will PM it to you,hopefully the contact info remains unchanged,but if that isn't the case...I'll call one of the Grandsons and get the updated skinny. We Hunted/Fished together quite a bit and had a riot doing same. Good folks.

I kill alotta Bucks vocally and it can be very handy to roll in that manner,though it's an inordinate day when I'm not wearing a call around my neck. Flexibility never is a concession. Placing a strand of grass aligned vertically between palms and extended thumbs,is an Age Old favorite ploy of many,to yield a call on the fly. I've made a jazillion calls out of all sorts of material and when I can source rubber bands of my liking,they are easily my preference over the more mainstay pursuit of using a form of tape. The call cited above is a killer design and the only one I'm privy to,that'll stay tuned long term with friction tape as a reed and I've a schit load of handcrafted "commercial" offerings running the gamut.

My approach to calling is different than most and I prefer softer tones and more seduction...and the Bucks can't resist.(grin)

I see more BC's here too.

[Linked Image]

IEH,

Sucking my ass ain't going to turn a ScopePurse into something it isn't and cannot be,though I gotta admit your "results" with 'em are awe inspiring...give or [bleep] take.

Groovin' on your pics,keep 'em coming!