Originally Posted by Boxer
...your penchant to allow your mouth to take you places,your ass can't get you outta. Fitting,though none too sly.

After reading many of your posts, it seems the above words may also have much meaning to yourself, coming from an outsider looking in.

Ask yourself this one question before you lay to rest this evening. Why?

Why do you chastise others for things you may do differently?
Why is your way so much better than many others on this forum?
Why if we are so unintelligent, do you waste your time with such nonsense?
Why do you have to prove to yourself you are better at things than us here?
Why does what we think matter at all?

Well, I already know in your response you will be [bleep]' laffin' as you so commonly put. I understand that no matter what I type, I will be wrong and you will be right. I hope you find comfort in that.

However, I will share with you what I see when I read your posts.

I see a man that is living a great life. One who knows what it is to truly "live" in nature and to appreciate what each day brings. I see a man whose children are following in his footsteps and seem happy with the same lifestyle. I see a person who seems blessed.

So, why are you so unhappy? Why are you so insecure? What causes you to constantly put yourself on a pedestal amongst Internet peers you likely have never met?

You seem like the type that wouldn't care about what we think, but yet you do. Actually, you REALLY do. Otherwise, you wouldn't post your all to common degrading responses to people you should be trying to be-friend.

We aren't your enemy.

Look around you. Take a deep breath. Look at your life.

Your worst enemy is yourself.

Know guns. Know peace. Know safety.
No guns. No peace. No safety.