smokingpoles,

I've heard lotsa schit and the whining from the Do-Nothing Crowd is perpetual background noise,none of which skews Reality and much to their chagrin.

Happiness is a high-pitched whine and freshly fallen tears,coupled with stomping little feet...you know the drill,you do it often.

Bless your heart.

Techsan,

Curiously enough,good schit sells itself and is yet another of the many of Life's constants. As an aside,I've always made money and money has never made me.

Coming full circle,I've beat more than a few things in the head with a good rifle and I've long been a proponent of skookum stocks,none of that "news" being new.

Cheer up,Seal Team Six drives BC's.

StillSchittyArcher,

Humored muchly,that you cain't stand on your own two itty-bitty feet and kudos for the perfect whine. All of your practice through the years,has really paid off!

Congratulations?

Nrut,

Your vicarious angst is palpable and rest assured I'll more than deliver the goods. Stay tuned,take notes and apply same...so as to reap the veritable cornucopia of Outdoors splendor that you KNOW is there,but cain't ever find.

You go girl! Chin up,chest out and keep telling yourself that you're doing "something"! I especially have an appreciation for your "ballistics" "knowledge". Too [bleep] funny!

JB,

As per always,I enjoy your version of "savvy",especially after having replied in full to garner the splendor of the enlarged imagery. Only someone who "knows" as much as you,could get their lips flappin' in such a manner,as to be oblivious to the Critters in the frame,which was of course more than halfa the point and a "dirty trick" both.

The roadside campsite is "quaint".

Always enjoy your humor,especially being it's never on purpose!

'holton,

My ears ain't the best,nor close. Too many burned out barrels and too many millions of board feet of Timber's throats cut.

I've seen me nekked and you must run with someone who's been fortunate enough to gawk the goods too. Your fascination is well founded.

huntsman',

It's a perpetual shame,that all the good stuff sails over pointy heads.

So I's gotta use leetle words and string them along patiently.

SamO,

I get it that you gotta revel in the sanctity of being a Pom-Pom toting Fan and that your aspirations never have aligned with your realizations. Groovin' on your inability to savvy a timeline,along with the heartfelt angst and jealous drool accompanying your Dreams of same. You'll always be able to ride a Donkey across the lawn,as a means of coming "close". Laffin!

Points awarded for your illuminating the wishes,while always a wallflower stuck doing the dishes. Mebbe you believe in reincarnation and you're holding your breath on a second pitch?!!?

Laffin'!

Ackleymam,

Lemme swing a 5lb hammer for you. I kept it lefthanded,so as to not bruise your "pride" needlessly. Laffin'!

Got any pics/footage of you hangin' wallpaper?!!? CRYIN'!

Construction Techniques Of The Astute

Shag,

I'm happy to feed the Paper Hat Brigade a cavalcade of inundation and watch it waft by and inspire their inherent dumbphucktitude,fueled by consternation.

Ahhhhhhh....the "perils" of ankle high grass.