Hello Okanogan!
We look forward to you trying out a ScopeShield and comparing to all else that you have used. That is the heart of all rational evaluating.

Some have had good results with a product and have never felt the need to compare that product with anything else, which is perfectly proper.

However, without having experience with anything else, yet proclaiming that the uncompared product is the best in the world for its use is not a comparison at all! It is a judgement based on results using solely one item. Essentially comparing an apple to the very same apple.

I did want to quickly reply to your concern about marketing here on the 24hourcampfire. We sponsors pay for the privilege of being here, and, in addition to the fun of it, it is indeed advertising for our company. Rick Bin has built a very successful operation here, and one thing he encourages is for sponsors to be interactive with the members. I attempt to avoid too much intrusiveness, nor to offend most members, while all the while promoting one of the most remarkable hunting products I have seen in years, the ScopeShield scope cover.

As JB pointed out, I may sometimes push the envelope, or be a little different than other sponsors (wow does my wife agree with the "different" part) but my overall philosophy is that the campfire should be as enjoyable and pleasant as chat around a real campfire. The fact that we can exchange experience and viewpoints to the benefit of all is why most members are here.

With all that in mind, it is also important for you to identify if you are troubled by anything we do for no company ever wishes to offend potential customers, or friends either!

Thank You to Everyone on the Campfire!

Last edited by IdahoElkHunter; 01/11/12.