Originally Posted by SamOlson
Great pics Burns, you know what you're doing. I have zero pack string knowledge, just lucky to saddle an old cow pony....grin

First morning I'd ever rode this [bleep] out in the Breaks.
Hammerhead, zero buck but still likes to act an idiot. Plays out quick, might make a good kids horse.

[Linked Image]

My old man the next day wondering WTF is this chit 3 1/2 miles from the pickup? Out gathering cows...
The buckskin noticed the tail(sticking out the side of his head) about halfway down the hill and boogied off for a minute. Ran back to the other horses once it figured out the tail wasn't gonna kill it, luckily the deer didn't go flying.
[Linked Image]

Down to the bottom.
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Boxer
I'm more than a whole bunch comfy in my skin and have known for decades that there's damn few folks who have it as good as me. I savvy that I've lived a slice of Life that very few have and I've great appreciations for those fortunes,whether they were "luck" or due to keen foresight on my part. I'm as openminded as they come,but do not suffer fools or Snake Oil Salesmen and I'll not [bleep] goods I'm not steeped in. Few is more fair than I and I've zero qualm denoting goods how they are. Want the straight scoop,ask the question and I'll hitcha with the skinny,if I've BT/DT.

Stick, you are not the only one who thinks they have life by the tail. Lots of us do(maybe).

More Prairie Fairy chit......grin
[Linked Image]

Grass is shorter on your side of the hill.... smile