K-She,

I posted simplistic facts,which escape your comprehension due to your copious lack of intellect and experience. Do enjoy that every one of your whines gets farther and farther from the crux and yet closer and closer to your insecurities.

The odds are well shy of slim,that you'll kill anything and for that simplistic reason the material is stagnant and again due solely to your inability to connect any dots. On the brightside however...your whining improves every year and you obliviously tote stupidity to places it's never been before and flaunt it brazenly.

Bless your heart!

JG Texas Tea Bagger,

Keep telling yourself that you's doing "something"...schit don't get any [bleep] funnier than that.

JB,

Alumina's leak like they ain't there and aren't viable for anything with weather.

Ackleymam,

You've got the 3pt Chronicles really sewn up and that topograhy/vegetation,must really put you to the "test". Laffin'! Really ring the bell now and say a little sumptin' about what you do for a living,that makes playing Prairie Fairy so very "difficult" for you?!!? I'm laughing in advance,because I just KNOW it's gonna be [bleep] GOOD!

Must be "satisfying" that you really getting "out there" and "after it",is damned near as "harrowing" as the end of my driveway?!!? Shot these a whole 5 minutes ago.

[Linked Image]

You even had Hutch laughing at you and he has a dry sense of humor.

Congratulations?!!?

[Linked Image]