The age range is one day to 120 years. The shooting will be done a distance away from where most of the gathering will take place, so noise is not an issue.
We have had small kids here and will make sure that things and critters are kid-proof.
Our 3 nieces and one nephew from NC spent two weeks here last fall and they range from 4yoa to 14yoa.
You and your family will NOT be a drag on "The Plan", just the opposite, there will be something for everyone.
The yards around the houses are fenced, so the kids of all ages can't just wander off to the ponds or into the horse pasture. grin

For something different, my lovely bride would probably introduce the kids to the horses and let them finger-paint the horses and put feather and braids in their manes. The horses are used to it and kids seem to love it.
We are all about safety here and enjoying this slice of Heaven.

If past gatherings are any indication, most folks will be coming in starting Friday afternoon/evening and stay until Sunday.

I know of a couple who have said they are coming in earlier to help with getting set up and there will probably be some not wanting to leave. This pace has that effect on folks.

I do hope you can come and please, bring your family.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell