Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Glad to know that the dates were set early and not changed.
What do you have for a smoker/dead critter cooker?
I have a smoker that I can bring if needed.
I've been to and cooked at a few of these get togethers and would suggest that we get the menus set in stone. That includes meal times,side dishes and who's cooking/preparing what.
Pat an work well together because we've been cooking together for a few years.
The more help the better.
Lets start putting together the particulars.
I think you should start a list of who's committed to show up and what they plan to bring and cook.
Then let's plan the daily menus.
It would be best to do most of this through PM's to you or you could start a PM with everyone that's gonna cook and get it hashed out.
Just a suggestion.

I'm all for suggestions. I've put together more than a few potlatches (potlucks for the Cheechakos in the crowd) and hosted dozens at our place in AK, but I don't EVEN claim to know all there is and sometimes I fall asleep and forget what I DO know. grin

You're spot-on about getting menus and timetables set.

I will make another post here in a little bit regarding who I have coming so far, and that will give us an idea about numbers we'll need to feed.

I, and others, have repeatedly asked Rick Bin to make this a sticky and hope that he will as we are getting closer and I don't want for someone to miss out because they didn't have information about it.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell