Originally Posted by kaywoodie

I cannot eat food that is in any way deemed "healthly" or health food. I'm a finely tuned alcohol and cholesterol field machine. My healthy lifestyle is based on a pyramid of the five basic food groups; nicotine, caffeine, fat, salt, and sugar.
Not to worry, we have all of those covered! Woodford Reserve, Rebecca Creek, Pisco Sours, and even a small bottle of Peppermint Schnapps for your morning Mocha! grin
Followed by more coffee, donuts, chips, fried foods such as french fries & bacon, ham, sausage, scrambled eggs, plus white bread, more coffee, beer (if you bring it), cobbler (if Patrick succeeds), and any other desserts.
You are on your own for the nicotine.
grin

That is if I can make it. Things are still up in the air with mom. Little sis is down from Iowa. We've got all mom's stuff in order. They are doing the flower spray arrangement today. So now it's just spending some more good time with mom while she's still here!

You folks are still in my prayers, Bob. Family comes first.

Bob

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell