A few pictures;

Left to right, Sponxx's wife and little girl, TexCzech and his wife, Terri. In the foreground is Curdog4570 talking with Oldman2003 & his wife, and immediately to her right is their son, Allen (staring into the fire, wondering how he got tangled up with such a crew!), then Paladin (red vest, sitting down), and Curdog4570's lovely lady, Peggy.
[Linked Image]

L-R; Kaywoodie greeting Websterparish47 as he boards the "Hay Ride" with Milespatton, Wtxj, and others.
[Linked Image]

L-R; Milespatton, Kaywoodie, Websterparish47, Wtxj, CCCC, and Maddy (CCCC's lovely bride grin )
[Linked Image]

RIO7 and Paladin solving the World's problems while RIO7's lab, Smoke, sorts out the smells of a different ranch. grin
On the far left you can see the "Disciplinary Barracks" aka "The Brig" where we made Milespatton & Allen sleep for no good reason. shocked laugh
[Linked Image]

I didn't take many pictures, I was too busy enjoying myself. blush grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell