Looks like things are coming together!

Oldman2003 has graciously offered a crawfish lunch for Saturday, Bart & Pat are going to smoke something ( WTH is clot? eek ) for supper Saturday night, Roger said he was going to check with the Shrimp Pimp before he left Corpus, so Pat can add those to the feast, and we have a tentative breakfast menu of...food. Maybe Bart's chili. There will definitely be beans.

Gene and Pat are going to serenade us with their git-tars to either aid digestion or chase way evil spirits, your pick. (pun intended grin )

Sponxx is going to show off his bartending skills, my lovely bride is going to rid a certain attorney-type of his equine related distress, there will be gun trading, show & tell, show & don't tell ( shocked grin ), fly-fishing, tall tales told, pictures taken, and kids taught how to emulate grownups.

Oh, and shooting. Lots and lots of shooting. Archery, rifles, pistols (revolvers, too), shotguns, and BB guns.

Get your best excuses, reasons, lies, and qualifiers ready for the competitions, I'd hate to have someone just flat-out miss for nothing! grin

Still a lot of details to come, still a bunch of folks I'd like to see join us as I know they would add to the fellowship and get a lot out of it at the same time.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell