This is the information we have at this point;

ltppowell, BrotherBart, milespatton, stxhunter, and Oldman2003 & his bride, are all coming in early Friday. CCCC & his bride as well as Wtxj are coming in around midday Friday. RIO7 is coming in on Thursday(?).

Curdog4570 is bringing his fish-fryer and we MIGHT have a fish fry Friday night, but so far the fishing is not paying off, so we will have to plan for an alternate Friday night supper. Maybe burgers & hot dogs?

Wtxj, tex_n_cal, and milespatton are bringing & cooking eggs, bacon, and pork sausage for breakfasts on Saturday & Sunday.

Oldman2003 & his bride are bringing 2 sacks of crawfish with potatoes & corn for lunch Saturday (we'll have to supplement this with something as this will only feed ~25 people) and the cookers to handle this. They are also bringing a gallon of sweet tea and a gallon of unsweetened tea.

Pat and Bart are bringing / cooking brisket and stxhunter is picking up shrimp, so it will be "surf & turf" for Saturday supper. Bart is also making potato salad.

I am cooking a big pot of pintos (red beans to you Texicans and Cajuns, frijoles for our more southern bretheren) and making a large batch of pico-de-gallo. My bride is cooking a large pot of one of her fabulous soups/stews.

We have a 28 cup electric coffee maker and a 12 cup percolator. milespatton is bringing his 12 cup percolator and a Coleman stove to make coffee on. If this gathering is anything like the others I've attended, we will need more that this. grin At the Quemado Gathering last summer, we had 42 people and kept four 12 cup percolators (with two carafes for buffer) going full bore from 06:00 'til about 10:00 each morning. We will have tea (proper English Tetley tea as my wife is English) and hot water for cocoa.

There is an organic dairy about five miles from our place, so I will pick up some whole milk and REAL cream for those who like that in their coffee or to drink.

CCCC is bringing paper plates and forks, spoons, and knives.

I have a couple of coolers that we can put ice in, but it would be nice to have a couple more to ice down bottled water, sodas, and beer (if anyone drinks the stuff grin ).

We will need condiments, sweeteners for coffee & tea, paper towels / napkins, chips, pickles, bread of some sort (flour tortillas work well for most things), buns, onions, tomatoes, & lettuce if we have burgers on Friday night (and Saturday lunch if we go that route), cookies, breakfast pastries for the non-egg eaters, and maybe a pie or two for dessert.

Wtxj is going to make a Dutch Oven cobbler for dessert Saturday night, and Oldman2003's wife is bringing a cake.

Bring any specialized food/beverages you may want, and a healthy appetite for fun, fellowship, camaraderie, and friendly competition.

Oh and guns & ammo and traditional archery gear and a spring BB gun such as a Daisy Red Ryder for the Red Ryder Shoot Off. We WILL be shooting.

Another thing, we will also have a swap meet, so bring anything you might want to sell, trade, barter, give away, or just show off.

We're going to have fun! laugh

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell