Well I made it home a long time ago. Set in my chair for a min. and fell asleep. I was a tired puppy.

Want to Thank Ed and Barbara for the stay. They are
great host.
Got to meet several friendly people. The whiskey was good, the food was great with many very good people around.

PD shoot was at 200 yards. Great shot by Paul and a wonderful reward for that one shot donated by B Lambert. Great guy to give what he did.

Bob, (Kaywoodie), he wanted to be an actor is all I can say.
Blue has great steel targets that he hauled all the way from one corner of TX. the the other. They work.
Houston Pat and Miles both helped with the morning duties and made that part liveable.
Kris from Houston helped with the eggs as there were lots to fix.
Lunch, what a wonderful meal. Second time I have ever eaten mudbugs, loved the flavor.
Dinner, was put on by blue. So much steak we couldn't eat it all. the women took charge of the set up and did a wonderful job getting things ready to serve.
David from Wy. He, blue and Gene cooked all the steaks, did a great job.
The rain, well lets just say we need all we can get out here.
Only reason NE Tex has the trees it does is because of the large amounts of rain.

Eds place, beautiful, two big ponds lots of big trees and a one lane road in and out. I asked him where the stills are hidden, didn't know we had places like that in Texas.

Oh I did see two quarters tossed in the air and shot with a pistol. Hard to believe we have one person on the board that can do that. Yes he is a WY resident. Turns out my son (lives in Tx) , who works in the mgt. part of the oil field knows this guy (David). Talked to him (son) today and he said yes he is a really nice guy.

That's all I'm going to say. Pics, some were taken, not many by me. My I phone (Sprint service) doesn't like it out there so the battery ran down real fast. Took a few.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~