Originally Posted by Wtxj

Guess were are going to have to have that campfire. We will certainly have that campfire. I have no less than eight oak trees that have to come down before the Gathering as they have been killed by the drought, so firewood will not be a problem.
Chairs to sit in, bring one folks. I have a few extra here for those not driving in.
Woks for the eggs then, works great for large groups. Just don't try to "wok" my dogs! eek
You say you have a bathroom out side? smile Anyone one in the group gets to use it? Yes, we have an outside "Bath House" available for any and all to use.
My bride and I were also talking about bringing in a porta-potty for those late-night wanderers who might need it.

I'll bring one of those plastic white tables (small one) we can use for a bench plus a ground pad. We have a couple of tables as well for food prep and staging.
If I'm really good (this means remember too)I'll bring the dutch oven to cook a cobbler in Sat. night. Used to be pretty good at it. Not sure about today. Sounds like a winner! I forgot about desserts! blush

Something else to consider; snacks. I mentioned chips & fruit, is there a call for nuts, cookies, donuts, or fried pies?

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell