Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
I was in Infectious Disease arena for many years. The ID docs I've talked to are very concerned. It's not like anything they've seen in their lifetime. It's most certainly the real deal. The only real event comparable is the Spanish Flu. However, the talking heads on TV, social media medical practitioner wannabees, and their ilk are throwing gas on the fire. It's not needed and counter-productive.

DJT has surrounded himself with experts. He's directing a pointed attack; testing facilities, test kits, pharmaceutical testing - fast tracking - compassionate use, military help with hospital ships, MASH, logistics, doing whatever humanly possible to get the economy back humming again -the Fed - stimulus, etc. This maximum effort will make Katrina look like a fart in the wind.

The world is watching. Indeed, I think this will be his finest hour.

After President Trump playing it down a bit in the very beginning, I believe he's done an excellent job of putting the correct assets in place, including swift movement of capital.

Part of his playing it down in the beginning could be due to the lies perpetrated by the Chins. To me, His continuing to call it the Chinese Coronavirus may be due to some residual anger with the Chins over their lying.

The haters and naysayers are buffoons, including that thief moron Biden.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH