Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Typical. The zeitgeist created by the media with "covid-19" is just the same as all the other BS propaganda campaigns like "America is systemically racist" and "man-made climate change is catastrophic" and a dozen others currently running right now. They are all matters of faith, i.e. the evidence never lines up with the claims, so you have to BELIEVE. Then the believers vs non-believers argue in perpetuity. While this happens, policies are pushed, money changes hands, people still live and die, and freedom and wealth are slowly usurped a little bit more by the leaders of the burgeoning collective.

Covid is the new religion.

Please allow me to kick every sumbich in the nuts that calls it covid-19. Trump has it right. It's the Chinese virus.

Something they cooked up in a lab without a doubt. You don't disappear Drs there and refuse to hand over the DNA if that were not the case. My 30ish Dr says it is slightly more infectious then the Flue and a little more deadly in certain individuals that are high risk. I think it is way overblown, the H1N1 under Obongo was probably deadlier. That said , I see peoples anger directed at Trump and not at the CHINESE POS government who put this on us.

Thank you.

I've got people telling me how much "calmer" it was under Z-Ro. No schit, Sherlock. They're employing anarchy to try to overthrow a duly elected President. And YOUR ex-President is part of that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH