Originally Posted by Hastings
I wonder why People with AIDS weren't quarantined and sequestered when it was discovered to be incurable, fatal, and at that time was confined in a very careless and identified population. While I'm sure sneezing doesn't readily spread aids it was known to be contagious and readily transmissible. In 2018 there were about 38,000,000 infected people worldwide who are recruiting way over a million new cases a year. And this is a disease that kills without very expensive lifelong treatment. Treatment which only arrests symptoms and leaves the patient feeling good enough to get out without restriction and spread the joy. This corona thing I guess doesn't bring stigma on a protected group and is being used as a basis to destroy a world economy even though over 90 % will survive just fine and by the time it's over the human race will be immune and probably richer if we wouldn't up our national mortgage to mollify a bunch of scaredy cat people.

The reason the guys were not quarantined for aids is that it took quite a long time to figure out the first symptom, "that constant pounding in their a s s" grin laugh

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.