Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Hey, Ladies,,,gotta run and put the corn out for my deer before dark and I’m tired and wore down from the two day fishing trip.
I’ll check back in on you lying bunch of fuggs tomorrow.
Meanwhile, please, please,,,,try to muster up some semblance of integrity, however meager it might be to apologize and admit that you’re wrong.
Man up.

LOL

I like Toot too.
I still think there is a gas leak.....

The Corona smoked out what 2016 couldn’t.

THAT^^^^

Afreaking'men ....

I've watched a bunch of men who I thought were mentally strong reduced to folks like Old Toot or at least the way he acts on here. It's been painful to watch.

When something really does happen, they gonna crawl into a hole and suck thumbs....

Get past the “pain”, Pope Gregory, as quickly as you can, please. It makes you sound so. Weak.

It’s been a while since I laughed this much at grown men who love to dish it but run and hide under the sofa when it comes to taking it. I’ll bet those nannies on each other’s buddy lists have the PMs flying. A fuggin riot !!

Watching some here run in circles with one foot nailed to the floor and their hair on fire...a beautiful thing, I tell ya.

Thanks for the laughs, Ladies. It’s been fun.

Gotta go to the deer camp for a few days to do a little more work. Bringing a one gallon ziplock full of speckled trout filets, my big cast iron pot and two gallons of peanut oil and corn meal . One cronie will make his reknowed potato salad, another his world famous red beans with smoked sausage and lastly, another will make his signature homemade garlic bread using New Orleans French bread.

I’ll check back in on the Covid brain trust further down the line.

Life is good and I’m moving on.......

Y’all take care.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.