Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

One more thing I have 3 RN,s in the family, all working. All say it is real.

Real what?

A real disease? Who is "denying" that?

I AM. I have dug and dug for around 40 hours over the last several months looking for VERIFIED EVIDENCE and ISOLATED DEFINITIVE VIRUS MARKERS in any number of actual patients for a SEPARATE AND NOVEL CORONAVIRUS that is labeled "covid 19". What I have found is that those things don't exist. What I have found is tests that can't possibly test for some particular strain of coronavirus and can't test for any specific viral antibodies that are prone to give both false negatives and false positives at such a rate that testing becomes pointless. What I have found is a narrative twisted back and forth weekly, and statistics made from whole cloth, and fearmongering and panic and endless streams of BS just like this thread, but what I haven't found are conclusive evidences for each of the steps taken in this farce. What I have found most of all is utter ignorance about viruses and the medical industrial complex and about how much politics warps "science" at every level. People are lying, and people are going along with lies. That's what "covid 19" is.

There are likely many thousands of distinct viruses in each of our bodies right now, most of them in various states of inactivity. So the presence of any one virus or any particular group of viruses does not mean anything in regard to "infection". That isn't the standard.

No one seems to know the standard, but they are sure willing to make claims. A simple thought experiment solves this. Remove the endless "covid" fearmongering everywhere. Has anything changed? NO. Statistically, there are no more people dying this year of various respiratory illnesses anywhere than there were last year. It's just that simple.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.