Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack
Originally Posted by colorado bob
Death count in Italy today was 627. I think yesterday was 375 & that was the highest to date. Give it a couple of weeks------we'll make those numbers look mall.

More than 99% of Italy’s coronavirus fatalities were people who suffered from previous medical conditions,0.8% of the total deaths, had no previous pathology. Almost half of the victims suffered from at least three prior illnesses and about a fourth had either one or two previous conditions.

More than 75% had high blood pressure, about 35% had diabetes and a third suffered from heart disease.
The average age of those who’ve died from the virus in Italy is 79.5. As of March 17, 17 people under 50 had died from the disease. All of Italy’s victims under 40 have been males with serious existing medical conditions.

They were already on the doorstep and the Corona virus gave them a good kick in the a ss .

Your point?

I guess their immune system failed them or it didn’t get the message that a virus was upon them.

Are you that dumb? Why should the Corona virus get all the blame if they were about to die in 2 months without getting it?

Me dumb ?

I guess you’re a doctor and even knew these people personally.

You need to go walk around nursing homes and hospitals and hospice groups and put a tag on the sick and elderly letting them know just how long they have left on earth being the all seeing all knowing clairvoyant that you are.

Please demonstrate, right here at The Campfire, how smart you are.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.