Well, Ladies, back from the fishing trip and what a trip it was. Limited out on specs and reds yesterday and again today also along with 11 keeper Flounders. Wound up with 12, one gallon Zip lock bags of boneless filets . Hot as hell but The tides and winds were perfect.

On the way home I told my podnah that I was probably gonna sell my Triton Bass rig and just keep my 14’ skiff, only the second time I’ve used the big boat this whole year. He asked how much, I told him 22k$ for everything except my rods and tackle box. He said “I’ll take it”. Went to his place first and uncoupled the rig, went on down to my place and got all the paperwork, went to town to the bank we both use and transferred the 22k$ from his account to my account, gal there notarized all the paper work and that’s that ! Hell of a trip and were going back next week for a rematch. His boat, my truck.

Now,,,,,back to the thread subject,,,,,what happened to all of the
Loudmothed Covid Naysayers here ?

Judgement time, Girls. If any of you big talking Idiots has any integrity at all, please step forth, act like a man and publicly apologize for your ongoing stupidity. You can do it.

Apparently you don’t support President Trump on actions for this pandemic and prefer talking out of both sides of your two faced mouths.

Ladies ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.