Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by prarie_creek_station
I know a significant number of people in West Michigan over the last few months that now believe they already had it. My self included. We had some really bad @#$% going around. The symptoms reported match those of COVID-19. Some of these folks work in the medical field. That bug was the worst I have had, if it got any worse, I was going to the hospital, couldn't breath ( not a normal flu or chest cold). I am in good shape no aliments 58, I could see how if you had any preconditions you are in a world of *&^%. One of my friends believes he had it and is now getting tested, as he can't get rid of his coughing. Reports of people coughing up blood. I may have had a really bad flu, but I will tell you I have had the flu many times, nothing like this. There is some bad ju ju out there. I hope to hell quinine works.

Several people in our community had something like it too. A 90 year old said it was like nothing he’d ever experienced . Of course that doesn’t mean it was corona virus , but makes you wonder. Personally, I had a respiratory illness of some sort unlike ever. It was a little scary because I could definitely tell my breathing was hampered. Thankfully, I have strong lungs in the first place and generally am healthy.

Same here, hit me Dec 26, woke with a high fever that was virtually gone late that night, dry cough/aches/pains persisted for weeks.
Wife had same deal but is a smoker and hers got damn near pneumonia before she shook it.
We are both mid 50's
Who knows?

FJB & FJT