In Wyoming Antelope hunting 15 years ago, local rancher is in the truck with us to show us some more property that we can hunt. Happen to look in the rearview mirror, warden behind me with his lights on. I stop, rancher gets out and says I'll take care of this. I got out to see what was up. Warden says I'm looking for a truck like yours, when I saw the Louisiana plates I knew it wasn't who I was looking far but, I already had my lights on. Asked if we had our tags and conservation stamps, told him yes, you want to see them, no. Told us to kill a bunch and we all left.

The next week I had just left my truck to head across a pasture to shoot a doe antelope, looked back same game warden pulls up behind my truck. I go back and he tells me you didn't need to come back I just wanted to see if you where going to get one. I go back and shoot one doe and missed another one. I go walk over to the doe and here comes my buddy in my truck with the game warden in the passenger seat. I told the game warden don't move the doe since I haven't punched my tag yet and go off to look for sign on the other one. Come back a few minutes later and the game warden had helped my buddy gut the doe and had it loaded in the truck. I punched my tag and we dropped him off at his truck.