I was deer hunting with my son in law and his son. It was opening day and they were outside the camp trailer waiting for me to finish taking a dump. I heard someone (female) talking in a rather harsh manner and my son in law responding. and it got a bit louder was was close to being a shouting match The thing is they were female voices. Well I got my business done and when I went out it was two female game wardens. When I came out they both put their hand on their weapons. When I called one out by name and asked what the problem was she said something was wrong with my son in laws son's license. Turned out I knew both lady wardens from teaching hunter ed classes so we got it all squared away.
Most of the Arizona wardens that have been on the job for a while are pretty cool but the recently hire lady wardens can be real bitches.

I noticed someone mention the Claude Dallas affair. The warden he killed deserved what he got. Case in point that I witnessed while on a bird hunt in Idaho. Warden Pogue stopped our truck, checked licenses and guns for empty chambers. Two of us had doubles and the third fellow a pump. Pogue racks the action chambering a round, the passes it back to the owner. Before the owner could clear the chamber, Pogue gives him a ticket for having a loaded gun un the vehicle. That's the kind of S.O.B. he was. On holidays, he would come to town to visit kin. More than once when the wife and I were out to dinner he's be yelling on how hew was gonna kill Dallas if he caught him out in the boonies.. Too bad warden Connelly was with Pogue that day. He didn't geserve killing. I did know Dallas. We knew each other enough to talk guns and hunting every once in a while. I really don't know what the real beef was between the two but we all know how it ended.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE