I was still in high school and was seeing a girl who lived on Lake Jackson in Tallahassee. We we’re having some fun in her room and as I was laying there looking out the window I noticed ducks coming into the cove she lived on. Next day I get with my friend Paul and we take his duck boat to the cove and set up. There’s a warden watching us from across the lake through binoculars. We’re doing nothing wrong and we’re expecting him to come check us. We set up and wait. Ducks all pile in there in the last few minutes of legal light. We’re there an hour and the warden just watched us. Finally the light gets right and we see the first ducks flying. Just then the warden starts up and comes to check us. He stands there over us sitting in the duck boat and takes every last minute of legal light checking us. Made sure to ruin our hunt. Nothing wrong and the check should have taken two minutes not a half hour. Found out later that there was a state bigwig who lived on the cove and didn’t like people duck hunting. G&F would harass anyone who tried to hunt there. I’m still super pissed about that day.
I made some friends who were G&F biologist later. They’re the ones who let me know what the deal was. They also “accidentally” left me a brand new G&F hat. I’d take that hat to dove shoots and after everyone had shot an extra full limit I’d duck down and put the hat on. Pop up and quickly the field would go quiet. Guys would be slinking off and leave their extras in the field. It was hilarious !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !