My friends uncle and us were out hunting early muzzleloader. We didn't see anything and on the way home with about 10 minutes of shooting light left we see a monster buck at the edge of a field we quickly jumped out the side opposite the deer and began to prime the muzzleloader. My friends uncle said you might want to make sure it's a real deer before we shoot. Looking at it through binoculars we couldn't tell looked real to us. So then it put its head down to feed we started inching towards it. We got within 20 yards still couldn't tell. We walked right up to it sure as hell was a fake deer. My friend was just in the process of jumping on its back when I looked back at the truck and there was a dozen officers motioning for us to come back. They were angry as hell with us because we scared off a guy that was about to shoot it. Coat me 300 in court fees because there was a old faded no trespassing sign we didn't see.

Another time my older brother who has the mentality of a 12 yr old was out fishing at the lake we were camping at. Encon walks up to him and says any luck? My brother says yeah I caught a huge bass opens up his tackle box to show him and he says not big enough. Releases the fish and gives him a ticket. Anyone could clearly see my brother wasn't all there but this guy is famous for being a local a$$hole

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute