Went fishing down in laguna, the mouth of Baffin bay back in 91 with a guy I worked with "Luke Bronson" the other guy his buddy had a floating cabin down there. We fished 9-mile hole that day and caught some nice specs and reds, later that evening we kicked on the generator to run the lights so we could fish under them during the night. Luke around 3 in the morning slid off the side of the cabin and started wading off must of that water was only 3-4 ft deep, he said he'd be back in a while, I figured he was going to take a chit or something so I and his other buddy go inside and crash out. I woke up at daybreak with Luke laughing his ass off, He's telling us to come outside and handed us the binoculars and pointed to the game wardens cabin about 3/4 of a mile to the west. We take a look and the wardens are out there walking back and forth on the pier and all three boats are sunk with only the T-tops and tops of the motors sticking out of the water.
That f-cker had waded over there and pulled the plugs on their boats. He did end up getting locked up later for other crazy chit.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter