Originally Posted by Oldman03
Carson was a
Originally Posted by DouginLa
There is 6 people in our club, and one of them is a game warden. 40yrs ago when I fished a lot, there was a game warden that lived next to my dads camp, both really nice guys. But we had one, his name was KIT CARSON, he would ticket a person for having a rope that was 1" short, then hall you in on the spot (in handcuffs). If you were fishing alone, your boat stayed on the lake till someone could go get it, and that happened to one of the guys on my least so I know it is true. He did check me during a fishing tournament, but not my boat and I was on solid ground, but he had his hand on his gun the whole time, using one hand to check my license. He took out his tape measure and was checking every boats numbers and if any was under the 2'' requirement, ticket time, same with rope, boat length and weight in relationship with motor(overed motored). It got bad enough that all the threats on his life, the office put him behind a desk. But I have not been stopped any that treated me bad (except the one above). But we won't talk about cops.

Carson is/was an azzhole. He worked out of the Minden office for a while and then out of the Monroe office. I haven't seen him in several years. Don't know where he is now, or if he's still a GW.

I never had any dealings with him myself, but have several friends that did.
I figured I wasn't the only one from Louisiana that had dealings with him, he was an old man when I was in my 20's, he has to be dead by now.