Female Frog Marshall...only one in California I think at the time...2 friends and I finished a duck hunt near the Salton Sea in Southern California. I emptied the 2 barrels on my black powder SXS Navy arms 12 gauge, by firing it. Continued gathering up our belongings and were just about done picking up decoys, yep in vinyl stocking foot waders and tennis shoes. When she comes tearing up in her dark green official FISH POLICE CA F&G truck and scrambles out. All breathless she wants to know "Who fired those last 2 shots?" Buddies look at me, like swiveling to keep up with a tennis ball...and I reply "That was me, what of it?" She flips the cover on her ticket book and says "Well at least you were honest about it." "Why would I lie" I ask. She asks for my California Drivers License, and I ask what for...she says she's writing me a ticket for shooting after legal shooting time. I reply no you aren't writing me a ticket for unloading my gun, you would write me a ticket for a loaded weapon in a vehicle if I didn't unload it. She replies you don't have to shoot a gun to unload...and I answer her back, "Ah, yes actually you do...only way to unload a muzzleloader" Next thing she is on the radio to her boss, asking if she should cite me anyway, I can't prove that it was the muzzleloader that was fired...boss tells her, verify licenses and stamps, check birds bagged and leave us alone...saw her several other times and always stirred the pot...she was pretty worthless except manning a check station...heard her asking her boss once..."What is the limit on Western Grebes anyways? I just checked 2 guys through with 10 in possession."

Dedicated Master of the Western Influenced Martial Art known simply as "KLIK PAO" !!!