Originally Posted by Valsdad
Mixed bag, but I think those WA ones have orders to try to bust anyone and everyone for anything and everything they can.

I was living with my parents for a while in 2014 while i was house shopping. Drove a black tacoma at the time, and my dad drove a white tacoma. Bought a house in december, went up to alaska for a while. My mom calls me and said some game wardens came by my parents house looking for me. Weird. Call one of them and he wants to know when ill be home, where my house is etc. Wtf. Well long story short, in september my dad killed a bull with his bow, as he was pulling into his driveway with the rack visible in the bed a local guy on a side by side stopped at the end of the driveway as my dad was pulling in, like he wanted to talk to him and my dad ignored him. So this jerkoff tells the game wardens he saw me with a bull in MY truck, and that i poached it with a rifle during bow season, and told them he sees me going up into the woods a lot and i act real suspicious. So on his word, had to deal with a wdfw warden coming to my house and harrassing me about poaching elk, and when that was obvious bullshit he just started shaking me down for anything he could come up with, accusing me of baiting bears, shooting deer to fill my moms tags, you name it. All total b.s. and its kind of ironic cause i found out who the dbag was that was accusing me of poaching elk and that guys done a good deal of illegal crap. A year or two later i found where hed been snowmobiling into a non motorized area setting bobcat traps and made sure he got a visit from the game wardens. If he wants to snitch on me for stuff i didnt even do, you bet your ass im snitching on him for stuff he did do.