Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
All my encounters have been great. I don't violate game laws and have zero reasons to be defensive about anything, so my interactions are great.

I’m in the same boat. In 45+ years of fishing and hunting here and abroad I’ve never received so much as a warning from a game warden. Fishing and hunting was always too important to me that I didn’t want to do anything that would risk losing it.

With that said…..I have found most wardens to be angry little liars and the type of human detritus that if it were bleeding out in a ditch I would have to think long and hard as to how much if any aid I’d lend. 😉. That comes from one that always follows the law and never got in trouble yet they’ve soured me to the point that I have less than ZERO respect for the ones down here. I have had some good interactions with some guys in SE AK that were conducted like they all should be conducted.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~