I don't know how many I killed in total but do remember one day when I piled up and counted 47 birds with my trusty pellet rifle. I still love air guns and have a fairly extensive collection of rifles and pistols from Crosman, Daisy, Benjamin, Sheridan, Walther and BSA. Pneumatics, spring piston and Co2. I still shoot them regularly at aeirial targets and can repeatedly hit hand thrown targets with both pistols and rifles. I've never shot hundreds of game birds in a season but when I kept beagles I did shoot hundreds of rabbits per season, both cottontails and snowshoes for many years. I've also been an avid squirrel hunter since I was a kid and killed several thousand over the years. I'm not as gung ho on them anymore but did kill 87 in Sept. alone last year. Used to shoot a lot of pheasants when I was younger but there aren't many of those around anymore. We don't have a season on doves here but I have found it easy to get permission to shoot pigeons and have killed many hundreds, maybe even thousands on several different farms over the years, starting with both my maternal and paternal grandparents farms and an uncles farm when I was a boy. The first good day we get here this spring I will start busting some woodchucks. I honestly can't say that I've never broken a game law and don't know many people who can. I know almost everybody will say they haven't or don't but that is bullshyt and I know that for a solid fact. I have seen it over and over and over again from hunters from all walks of life. Many who you'd never think would do it, church going christians, doctors, teachers, school administrators, cops , you name it, I've seen it. Either exceeding game limits, shooting before or after legal hunting hours, killing game out of season, Stealing/vandalizing stands and game cams, trespassing, using wives, kids or girlfriends tags {this one is huge}. I'm not saying you are a liar at all but it's a rare bird that's never violated a game law.