There is no doubt I could have killed more big ones if I had wanted to. I saw many over the years that I had to let walk because I had already filled my buck tags. The limiting factor has always been that I like to kill deer very much and lots of them. I like venison and I like my freezers full of it every year, no ifs ands or buts. To this day I'll still shoot the first 2.5 year old buck I see, even when I know there's a bigger buck in the area. No regrets and I don't give a damn if the antler crazy, QDM geeks like it or not. I really never did get those guys anyway. Rich fuggs that don't need the meat and probably don't even like it but they'll try to force QDM on everybody, spend a fortune on land, leases, game cams, stands, seed, feed, etc., etc. and basically do everything to exclude competition from their hunting grounds to make it as easy to get big antlers as they can and then beat their chest over what a great hunter they are. Yeah right, get out there on public land and do without all that crap on your own two feet and we'll talk. What a drag.