Originally Posted by no_one
If you are not one of his clients, it does not affect you......so why are you even interested in what he is doing?

Actually it WAY does affect folks that are not his clients. He is claiming to have a better way to do it. And others are saying that the old way is just fine and actaully better, which is the camp I'm in.

As to custom guns.... his are not any more custom than anyone elses. Its all in what you want, what you want to pay, what can get sold to you as better, and so on.

The contest will get two known field shooters, out with their opposite gear, and see who can do the best. Though if its not a definitive stomp, luck is always involved.

For me, I don't think time should be a factor in the shot as long range shots take time to set up. Yep you should have a time limit, but its not about who guesses best and is quickest, its about who makes the right choices..... how to adjust for the conditions(IE NO its not, IMHO, as simple as a rangefinder saying 825, dial and ding.. ) etc....

Where is this thread at?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....