Originally Posted by wahunterinrok
Just my opinion, as someone who just got done wading through 26 pages, that for a rifle that seems over priced, and doesn't even tell you everything that goes in it, John is acting awfully dickish on here. I know from just what I've seen I wouldn't want to spend 6G's, and from what I have seen here, be blamed for lack of skill if I have any issues with said 6G rifle....

I have similar thoughts on the matter. As I have had a very busy fall, I have not kept up with all the goings on here, and this was the first thread I have read that involved Mr Burns and his rifles. In an attempt to learn more of them, all I got was smart assed responses and an assurance of who I will never even consider for future rifles or recommendations.

I get the feeling this is like a government contractor who uses the cheapest parts available that still meet the minimum specs. Nothing wrong with that as long as you know that up front, but when I pay top dollar I want to know what I'm getting. It'd be like buying a new corvette and never being told what is under the hood.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.