John, I am sure your rifle is good, probably as good as most out there. And I am pretty sure your system works great, with limitations. I just cannot fathom the cost, but am sure there are guys out there happy and satisfied shooting them. I doubt that anyone is going to be satisfied with an independant review, unless that review can show about 2 grand worth of "better than the next guys." I do not have a thing against capitalism, you have picked your target market and I hope it works out for ya. But as someone stated," those that know, know better."

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Lil Fish you truly are the gift that keeps on giving.

Your fanboys have to looking at your choice of shooting iron and just start crying.

A 12lb sniperwannabe rig with a 10x optic shooting HPBT bullets. Why not a Rem Ti in 223AI with the old trusty straight 6X and AMAXs?

I wonder when the fanboys will start to ask �Hey, how many animals has Lil Fish actually taken at long range or is he just running his mouth with absolutely no actual field experience?�

I already know the answer. laugh laugh

VAnimrod,

Would an unbiased review of my system by a campfire member make you happy?

That might have already happened. smile

I won�t drag him into my little pizzing match here but it won�t be too hard to find the thread.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth.../4500646/Had_Lotsa_Fun_Today#Post4500646