Originally Posted by 65BR
Allen, I test drove and walked away from a 'Bird' w/400 HO, same ragtop and in red IIRC in high school for sale, had been ragged out and needed complete overhaul - body and motor, had a 4 sp. That was in the 80s.

No telling what that would be going for now. Nice rods.

BTW, Eddy, Geraci built my last two. The first was a 6BR - put the first 3 into 1/4" group after group .....at 200 yds. Both 68s and 105s in the 8t Bartlein. The man knows how to work steel and a gent to boot.

Geraci a gentleman, hell I guess we talking bout two different guys smile He is a character is what he is.....larger than life at times, just human the rest of the time. I wish he would get on the internet, you have never see such a ruckus as Geraci getting wound up. He loves to carry on some trash all the time. But you are right he is a gun building monster and one hell of a nice guy, generous to boot. He has built me a dozen at least, probably more. Everything he touches starts shooting bug holes. His metal work is great but his stock work on BR rifles about as close to art as you will ever see in those confines. There are builders out there that may be as good as him, but none better at what he does.