I don't have a dog in this fight, just looking for more air time. You'll also see in my ad that I WILL travel to you.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...h/true/F_S_257_Weatherby_Mag#Post4689624

Weatherby Vanguard, McMillan Sako Classic stock, Talley lwt rings, Leupold 3.5-10x40 with target turrets. Comes with 80 rounds of loaded ammo (100gr Barnes XLC).

Once payment is received I will tell the buyer about the trigger and maybe what I know about the barrel. I guarantee that I can hit a Crown Royal box at 700 yards with rifle (drop chart included at no additional cost). If buyer can't hit a Crown Royal box at 700 yards with said rifle they have the option of having me travel to their location so that I can shoot the Crown Royal box at 700 yards (weather conditions must be optimal). Buyer pays for my round-trip 1st class plane ticket to their location to shoot box, along with a minimum of 3 days per-diem.

Rifle isn't aluminum bedded but for an additional $500 I will happily install a tactical Reynolds aluminum foil skim bedding prior to shipment.

Only $4300 plus shipping.

[Linked Image]

If purchased prior to Christmas I will also include a signed photo of me with rifle in a classy Christmas card.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"