Originally Posted by jim62
That's a funny little narrative you composed there Bristoe, but it misses the point.

To be similar to what Burn's has to put up with here, me and about 20-30 of my friends would have to bombard Scott's boss with phone calls and emails falsely impugning his character or ability to actually do his job- i.e. jeopardize his livelyhood or job with baseless accusations.

I bet if 20-30 folks accused him of hiring a rig out improperly, wreckless driving ,running cars off the road, being in an unreported accident in a company vehicle etc etc, it would cause some heartburn.

Nobody deserves such treatment simply because you don't "like" someone.

Capt Mike would look at the truck - it's in one piece, he'd check with the highway patrol - no tickets issued. Then he'd stop taking the phone calls.

See, most bosses know what their employees are doing on a day to day basis.

Like I said - most of the issues I've seen others have with JB is due to who he is, here, not to his product (his product not having torted them in any way).

The problem I've had with him deal with his claims that aren't possible and his attitude. That's ME and who I AM.

I'm sorry I don't like your BFF but I'm not gonna just smile and fake it - your feelings just don't mean that much to me.

Me