Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Calvin
Burns,

I'll take your challenge. Next Aug. Make your plane ticket for Aug 15th to be exact. We'll use my range, since I'll be out of vacation time. It's a bit of a walk to get to my range though. It'll take about 14 hours of hiking to get there. 3k of elevation change. Sorry, no horses or trails. You might want to bring a sleeping bag and tent too.. Boots are sorta important. It'll be a 3 day trip.

We'll do 1k yards to make it easy.

You in?

Calvin,

An admitted 400yd shooter need some practice before he plays this game. I am not willing to waste my time and money flying to you to have a Lil Fish moment.

Burn me once shame on you, burn me twice shame on me.

On the other hand you are welcome to show up here and give me a schooling.

There is an informal shoot in MT in the spring and you are most welcome there. Will you give me a commitment to showing or are you just blowing smoke like Lil Fish.

What? You said you were willing to fly here to shoot? Why the change? Afraid you can't keep up?

Oh Brother,

Wow you got me Calvin, an admitted 400yd shooter has now but my big mouth in it's place. You may now got to bed with a smile on your face.

Or maybe Lil Fish had you boys so fooled it was worth a trip to kick his sorry azz arounds the range?? Wonder which it was and why now you grow a set and want to play?? All BS aside I actually have some high hopes for you when it all ends. Makes this time kinda fun for me.

Has anybody checked the views lately?? Started at 2500

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.