Originally Posted by Rman
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
To a degree this is amazing to me.

I build a product and it is relatively expensive in the market. I think it is top end but some would argue that.

How in the world do any of you goof balls think more exposure is a bad thing? When a guy has been successful in life and can afford a premium custom built rifle do you yokels think he will not be able to separate wheat from chaff??

We provide the best bang for the buck and no one has ever been willing to shoot against me (Pat, Scenarshooter is the exception).

BS walks and the real deal is evident for those that are interested.

John, I will shoot against you. With this I have no issues. I live a hell of lot closer than Calvin does. Good friends of mine have 10,000 acres we can shoot at. I have a spare room and kitchen in the basement. What I don't have is a production crew, camera man, and a pocket full of cash. So before you change the rules, I will state flat out that I simply can't afford to come visit you for this challange. What are we at anyway? 1 MOA target at 1500 yards, with one shot? I accept. I know the outcome, as most real shooters here, yourself included, already. When will you be up? I would like a little time to do some load development, and practice. A Chinook here will last about a week, and are fairly predictable. We had plus 6 today, and low winds, only about 10 to 15 mph. Is there anything else I can provide? I have a freezer full of fine steaks, of several kinds, a fairly well stocked bar, and a fridge full of beer. I have a few decent rifles, but nothing close to $6K worth. What do you say? If nothing else, you'll leave well fed, and watered.

R.

Bump for John, in case he got side-tracked...

You can run, but you'll just die tired.