Originally Posted by 340boy
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Mr. Burns and Campfire crew,

I will make this simple.

Here is the "Reader's Digest" condensed version:

I have a unique pedigree as the guy behind the armorer's bench as well as behind the gun. Having spent a fair amount of time at factories like Fabrique Nationale, Knight's Armament, Remington, Colt Defense, etc, I know my way around precision equipment.

The .gov has given me the opportunity to work overseas as both an operator and the guy who maintains weapons systems from M24s, SR-25s/M110s to M249s and M203s.. I have been very fortunate to have been given this opportunity.

Here is what I am putting up on the table:

Send me one of your guns for a two week eval, along with 150 rounds. I will give it a fair and honest evaluation. I can run the gun considerably further than 1K, if that seems reasonable. Or we can set a limit if you like.

I will compare it against known equipment in my personal inventory, as well as against other known rifles belonging to other professional shooters, who will be glad to be unbiased participants. This can be done either KD range style or unknown.

I have no dog in this hunt, so a fair and honest eval will be the standard.

After the eval, I will ship it back to your FFL.

A couple of "at work" shots:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Sincerely,
MackaySagebrush

Sounds like a fair offer, Ted.

Mr. Burns, you ought to give this one some serious consideration, IMO.

Mackay is the real deal.

Yep, but he won't, because that is no t JB's goal. His goal is to peddle to the inexperienced and unknowing. The very ones that should not be shooting at game at long range

Last edited by jwp475; 12/14/10.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first